Here are my most frequently asked questions! If you have any others, don't hesitate to ask! You can find all the ways to reach me on my Contact page!
- Are TJsClays earrings safe for sensitive ears?
- Yup! This is what I pride myself most on! All of my earrings are hypoallergenic AND lightweight, making them perfect for the most sensitive of ears! Tried and true by customers with metal sensitives, TJsClays earrings won't irritate your ears!
- How do I make my earring last a long time?
- Handle each of your tiny art pieces with as much care as they were created with. Make them the finishing touch to your beauty regimen, after you do your hair and makeup, and never wear them in the water like when you're floating the river or taking a bubble bath! If your TJsClays items get dirty, you can clean them with a clean, damp cloth or a baby wipe. Treat them kind and they'll last a long time!
- Can you switch out the hardware on my earrings?
- Yes, I can! If you have gauges or need your hardware changed for any reason, just let me know! Leave me a note at checkout or immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing. If available, I can put on fish hooks or hoops for you!
- Do you ship internationally?
- Please reach out with details if you'd like an order shipped outside of the United States!
- How quickly do you ship?
- Due to a recent influx of orders, packages will ship out within three business days of ordering. You will be emailed a tracking number once your item ships. For hand deliveries at A&M-SA, please leave me a note in your purchase or DM @tjsclays on Instagram.
- Do you offer customs?
- Yes I do! If you're interested in designing your own earrings, hair clip, necklace, bracelet, or pin with me, reach out via any of the ways listed on my Contact page!